These premium-grade sardines for dogs are 100% whole prey sardines and provide your pet with natural nutrition. Rich in omega-rich protein helps supports healthy muscle growth and development, and it's also a source of calcium, supporting bone health.
Benefits of sardines for dogs include:
- Great for puppies and senior dogs (good for their brain)
- Helps with arthritis in dogs due to them promoting natural anti-inflammatory responses in the body
- Helps dogs with allergies.
- Improved dog skin and coat
- Promotes strong teeth and gums.
- Is whole or ground.
- Whole Prey Sardines (Meat, Organ & Bone)
- 80% Meat
- 10% Organ
- 10% Bone
- Non-GMO and antibiotic free
- No added fillers, binders or coloring
- USA Raised and Processed
- Human grade
- Individually frozen
- Approximately 4-6" long
- Sardine - Neutral
- Class - Meat & Organ & Bone & Whole Prey
Sardines are great protein chalk full of omegas. As whole prey, this item is 100% balanced and complete. It can be used in a recipe, as a complete all in one meal or as a treat.
Whole round, IQF - Average size is about 4"-6" long. - 8/10 pcs. per 2lb. bag
Health Benefits of Sardines for Dogs (keepthetailwagging.com)