GRANVILLE ISLAND PET TREATERY
Dehydrated Pure Protein Treat
Why choose our Dehydrated Treats?
- We only use premium ingredients.
- We use no other fillers, artificial flavorings or preservatives.
- Our treats are dehydrated over a long period of time (most for over 20 hours)
- Due to the long drying time almost all the moisture is removed allowing the treats to remain in perfect condition for over 2 years.
- All-natural and lovingly packaged by The Granville Island Pet Treatery.
100% Fish or 100% Meat. We use no other fillers, artificial flavorings or preservatives in the making of our treats. Our treats are dehydrated over a long period of time. Most for over 20 hours. Due to the long drying time almost all the moisture is removed allowing the treats to remain in perfect condition for over 2 years.
Lamb makes a delicious, irresistible dog or cat treat. It has very strong palatability it perfect for picky, hard to please dogs. Lamb heart is rich in vitamins A, C and B complex, as well as thiamine, zinc, manganese, selenium and copper. These are all essential minerals and vitamins which contribute to healthy organs, optimal brain function, efficient metabolism and boosted immunity.
Crude Protein 75% (min.)
Crude Fat 5% (min.)
Crude Fiber 1% (max.)
Moisture 6% (max.)
Calories per 8g treat: 46 Shelf Life: 24 months.
WILD SALMON with Blueberry &
WILD SALMON with Blueberry & Cranberry
Wild Salmon, cranberries and blueberries make an irresistible treat for cats and dogs. Salmon is an excellent source of Omega-3 fatty acids, proteins, minerals and essential vitamins, which support the immune system, may decrease inflammation, and can keep your dog's coat looking shiny and healthy. At the Granville Island Pet Treatery we only use wild caught salmon which has been documented to be vastly healthier than farmed salmon. Wild salmon has three times less saturated fat than farm-raised salmon and has fewer calories. Cranberries and blueberries are great low-calorie treats for dogs. They also contain antioxidants, fiber and vitamins C and K. These nutrients support the immune system and contribute to overall health. Adding cranberries and blueberries to your dog’s diet is a great way to help keep him happy and healthy.
Crude Protein 61% (min.)
Crude Fat 21% (min.)
Crude Fiber 0.1% (max.)
Moisture 4% (max.)
Wild salmon, cranberries, blueberries
Calories per 8g treat: 25. Shelf Life: 24 months.
Salmon & Herring
Are you trying to roe-rance me? Because it’s working: Dogs & cats will go crazy for these irresistibly healthy yet delicious seafood treats: always dried, never canned.
- Salmon is considered “brain food”: it’s a great source of high-quality protein, omega-3 fatty acids, minerals, and essential vitamins which support the immune system, may decrease inflammation, and can keep your dog's coat looking shiny & healthy.
- We only use wild-caught salmon, which has been documented to be vastly healthier than farmed salmon: it has fewer calories and has 3x less saturated fat than farm-raised.
- Herring is also high in omega-3 fatty acids (great for heart health, as well as skin & coat), lower in mercury than other omega-3 rich fish, and a good source of protein, calcium, and vitamin D which are essential in keeping a dog's muscles, bones, and teeth healthy.
- Perfect training treats for dogs: can be broken into smaller pieces!
Crude Protein 71% (min.)
Crude Fat 16% (min.)
Crude Fiber 0.37% (max.)
Moisture 5% (max.)
Wild salmon, herring Calories per 8g treat: 25.
LAMB * BISON * BEEF
- Liver has great palatability and is irresistible to dogs and cats.
- It's a good source of protein which is one of the most important macronutrients for your dog.
- Lamb contains the perfect amount of dietry fat and is also good for dogs with allergies
- It will provide your four-legged friend with vitamin B, omega-3, and omega-6 fatty acids.
Grain-free: Everyday Biscuits Grain Free Treat for Dogs is made without grains, making it a great option for dogs with sensitive stomachs or grain allergies.
All-natural ingredients: Our treats are made with all-natural ingredients, ensuring that your furry friend is getting a healthy and tasty treat.
Made in Canada: Our biscuits are made in Canada, ensuring high-quality ingredients and manufacturing standards that you can trust.
Delicious flavor options: Your dog will love the delicious tastes of these flavors making them a great option for training or as a special treat.
Convenient packaging: The package is easy to store and provides a long-lasting supply of tasty treats for your furry friend.