Beginners Choice from Texas Tripe
Great for Puppies
Never any antibiotics or hormones
A premium blend that has been scientifically designed to give puppies the essentials they need for healthy growth. Beginners Choice was designed with high quality, all natural ingredients, for these specific reasons.
Premium Beef, Sardines, Tripe, Beef Liver, Beef Kidney, Beef Fat, and Beef Bone
- Beef: Protein and Vitamin B12, which provides energy and good muscle health
- Sardines: The fatty acids have many health benefits, like cancer prevention, reducing inflammation, and keeping the immune system strong. CoQ10 supports healthy heart and circulation. The fatty acids also help brain development, which makes them good for puppies. info about the sardines came from - https://www.dogster.com/lifestyle/sardines-for-do...
- Tripe: has pro-biotics which aid with digestion, cleans and purifies the blood, removes toxins, parasites, and fungus
- Beef Organs: (Liver, Kidney, Spleen): Which have just about every nutrient, B vitamins, folic acid, and minerals there is. Which promotes a stronger healthier immune system?
- Beef Bone: Calcium and Phosphorus, helps promote healthy teeth and gums and strengthens bones
Fat: help promote healthy skin and shinier coat, helps manage metabolism, fights off illness and diseases, and increases brain function
Never any hormones or antibiotics. All ingredients are sourced here in the USA from USDA inspected processors.
Crude Protein (Min) 9%
Crude Fat (Min) 12%
Crude Fiber (Max) 0.2%
Ash (Max) 1.59%
Calcium (Min) 0.35%
Phosphorus (Min) 0.22%
(ME as Calculated)
Pet Approved - Species Appropriate Diet - Real Ingredients
Never Any- Grains, Feedlot Product, Fillers, Synthetics, HPP Processing, Preservatives, 3D or 4D (Dying, Diseased or Down) + (Dead)
Raw Pet Food Thawing & Storage Tips
What is the best way to thaw the product? Treat as you do your meat...plus
Always place chubs in a plastic container that is large enough to catch all liquid, you'll need to mix that back in and feed it for your pet to benefit from all the nutrients.
It is best to thaw the product in the refrigerator overnight. You can thaw in the sink for a few hours but if you plan on going somewhere it would be best to put it in the refrigerator. Try to defrost more than one day of food at a time, always have a backup in the frig thawing, stay a few days ahead of yourself. Raw feeding isn’t about what you’re feeding today, it is about what you’re feeding tomorrow or the day after that. NEVER microwave the food to thaw.
How long will the product last in the refrigerator after being thawed?
Once thawed the meat will be good for up to 5 days. Please remember that a dog's system is designed to handle more than we can. Their digestive system is short and can process food at a much higher rate than we can. However, if the meat takes on an ammonia smell, then it has gone too far. Remember if feeding a blend with tripe and/or organs they can have an odd odor but are not bad.
How long will the product stay in the freezer?
If the product is kept frozen it can last from 8-12 months depending on how cold your freezer is. Try to stay within the 12-month timeline. Once you get past that point it could get freezer burnt in some cases. Being freezer burnt doesn’t ruin the food, but quality may suffer. How we know its freezer burnt is simply how it looks. The meat will take on an iced look and have a very odd frozen like smell. If product is less, then a year old and package has become broken or split you can still feed this food.
Keep raw meat and poultry separate from other foods. Wash working surfaces, utensils (including cutting boards, preparation and feeding bowls), hands, and any other items that touch or contact raw meat or poultry with hot soapy water.
Thanks for feeding RAW!